Thursday, April 23, 2009

Desiree's Baby The Sequal

He was surprise, he couldn't believe that he was a negro and that his mom was a negro. "She lived in Paris, she was not a slave, how can she be black". " I Am not black i am white, no letter is gonna tell me the true". He just send his wife and his baby out to her mothers house thinking she was black. He stud thinking and thinking for weeks until finally he decided to go see his dad and ask him. The next day he got to his dads house but he was not there. He went inside and saw that his dad let a letter saying " Dear son i left to Paris on a emergency ill be back soon love you and God bless you your father". "He left to Paris, Why?". " I need to talk to him". He decided to Head to Paris to talk to his dad.

He took a boat ride for hours until he reach his dads house. When he got there he saw a red car parked on the drive way. It looked like his moms old car. He walked up the steps and knocked on the door. When they opened the door it was his mom. "MOM, i thougth you where dead, dad told me you where dead". "I'm sorry son" "What happened". "We need to talk" "I am black, that's means your are black to" "I found a letter saying that mom" "I'm sorry that i lied to you" " I don't want to be black its a lie, why are you lien to me, I am white" They where talking and his mom told him that they came in and started looking for her, she said that someone told them that i was black. She had to leave for a little. He decided to be OK for being black but he didn't want no one to know. Desiree went to her mom and her mom told her that her husband dad passed by and told her everything. That his wife was black and that his son is have black, that they where looking for his wife to make her a slave so he had to go. "what, he thougth i was black and that's why he tru me out" "I'm sorry i didn't tell him" "its OK, i need to see him".

He went looking for his wife and found her in his house. He told her he was sorry and that he wanted to get back with her. He told her everything and she told them that she knows. They got married again. " Dear Diary i am so happy with my husband his just like before even better, like he knows that he is black he leave the slaves eat with us sleep down stairs and take showers, he even buys clothes for them. i love him and my new house"...

No comments:

Post a Comment