Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life Changing Event!!!!

The day my little brother was born changed my life. I was the only boy with 4 sister. I always had to do everything and i couldn't talk back to them. It was always boring, i had nothing to do. You need a brother or boy cousin to play sports but i had none of that. I only had my dad and he was always working and my gram pa. My gram pa cant do anything because he had surgery. i would always try to keep my self not bored so i would walk around, ride my bike but it didn't work.
Me and my cousin Niko always use to hang out but when he got a lady he always stood with her. Ill tell him lets go out to the races but he always says yea then he calls back and tells me that his lady wants to chill with him. Then one day my dad called me to the room and he told me I'm gonna have a little brother. i got so happy i yelled and went up stairs to tell my sisters. i couldn't believe it i was so happy. I was waiting for 13 years to have a little brother and it finally happened.
Every month i was waiting and waiting. for nine months i was waiting for my little brother to be born. My step mom started getting pain so we took her to the hospital. I was hoping that my little brother was OK. when the doctor told us that she was having the baby i got happy. 2 hours passed and then came my dad. He said we got are little man and i was happy. When i went to go see him he was sleeping. I gave him a kiss and left home. My little brother was born August 9, 2008 at 6:01 p.m his name is Miguel Armando Rivera.
I am very happy that my little brother was born. He is now 6 months about to be 7. He is always happy and laughing. Thanks to him my life changed. Now we are moving to Puerto Rico so we could start a new and better life with my little brother Miguelito..... If it wasn't for him i would be stuck at my house bored all day long looking for something to do but now his born and when he grows up I'm gonna teach him how to play baseball and the other things that i know.
I want to be a roll model to my little brother. Every time i come from school i go up to him and say whats up fat boy and he would started laughing. I'm still trying to learn how to change his diaper. i don't like doing that because is nasty i could only change the pi pi diaper lol. I love my little brother he means the world to me. I cant wait till his big so he could start walking and running. I hope he comes out loving cars like i do. Thanks to him he changed my life, not in a bad way in a really good way..

1 comment:

  1. i liked it it was really good i liked how you started it keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete