Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!

The best day i ever had was when i went to sixs flags for the first time i was 13. I went with my four sisters, my mom, my two brother in laws and my friend. I was so happy that i was going to sixs flags, i didn't sleep the whole night. when i finally fell a sleep it was 2:00 am in the morning. i woked up four hours later and still tired. it was 6:00 am and they where all getting ready to go. We where done at 7:30 am. When we left the house we stopped at Tony's to get ice and a little bit of food so we could eat when we get hungry. After that we went to the gas station to get gas before we get on the highway. it took us like 45 minutes to get to sixs flag. When we were about to get out the highway i saw a big roller coaster. My sisters told me that is the eagle, i was amazed. we had two cars full of people. when we got to the parking lot the other car was still paying so we went to get parking so we could park next to each other. There was no parking close so we had to go back to the 60. 60 was the last parking spot to the back so we found parking. we waited for the other car to come. when they got there we had water and started walking to the front. As soon as i walked in i saw the blue water and the flowers, it was really nice. the first ride that i got in was the wizard. that one was OK. the second one i got on was the viper. that one was a good ride, i wanted to get on it gen but we had to get on other ones. the other one i got on was the raging bull. That one looked a little scary. we stood in line to get on the front roll. when we were about to get on my mom was telling me not to but i wanted to. When the ride started i was nervous. the beginning was OK. we where hitting the big drop and we where on the front roll. i was in with my two brothers in law and my friend. when we went down on the big drop i put my hands in the air and yelled. After the drop it went true a tonell, i taught my hands were going to get cut of lol. that one was the best ride we came out with our eyes crying because of the wind hitting our eyes. we got in a lot more. At the end when we were walking to the car they asked me what ride i liked more and i told them the raging bull that one was the best. i told them when ever we come back i want to get on it like 20 times. they all started laughing. after we left the parking lot we went to eat stuffed pizza at this place down the street from sixs flags. After that we went home and started planing another day to go to sixs flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment