Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Her smile

When i looked at her smile, i knew she was up to something. She had a half smile but a worried face. when i went up to her she got nearvous. i told her what was wrong but she didn't want to say, so i left. she came with three other guys that i didn't invite to my party. later that nigth i saw that the guys were up stairs in my house. i looked at the girl smile and it looked like if she was up to something. i saw that the guys went up at 11:30, i stud waiting for 30 minutes and they still didn't come down so i decided to go up. the girl i knew so i tried to talk to her. "Hey Melissa how you doing" i told her. She didn't want to talk she just smile. it was 12: 30 and i called some of my guys that were in the back. "Carlos, mike and tom come hear". i told them that there some guys up stairs to come with me to see what was going on. when we where walking the girl gave me that smile and i stud looking at it. it was like if she hypnotise me but i didn't listen. we went up and half of ma stuff from my room was gone. the guys tired to run but we rand faster then them because we play baseball. we got the three guys and called the police, they came like 30 min later so we had to stay with them. when the cops came they took the three guys and gave me my stuff back. the girl escape so the cops went looking for her. a week later the cop said that they got some girls so i could see which one of the girl it was. i went down to the cop station and when i got there i saw this girl and when she smile i knew it was her, i couldn't forget that smile it was a nice but a sneaki smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment