Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PeT PeEvEs


  1. When they are rubbing it in your face that you lost
  2. When your playing x box and the other person don't give up the remote
  3. I hate it when they make me cut grass.
  4. i hate liers
  5. I hate it when i try my best in school but still have the same grade.
  6. I hate it when someone don't understand what you trying to say.
  7. I hate it when we are the last class to lunch and there no food.
  8. i hate it when the teachers take over the computers.
  9. i hate it when they cup check
  10. I hate it when people start yelling when I'm a sleep.
  11. I hate it when people think there big and bad.
  12. I hate it when people snore loud.
  13. I hate when people hit me with a lot of spit balls.
  14. I hate it when people tell me what to do.
  15. i hate it when your doing homework and people are listening to music.
  16. I hate it when it rains.
  17. I hate it when it snows.
  18. I hate it when i don't have a ride to places.
  19. I hate school because of some subjects.
  20. I hate it when i go to a restaurant and they make me eat something from the kids menu.
  21. I hate it when people do there hair and it smells like burn.
  22. I hate it when its cold.
  23. I hate it when people think they could sing.
  24. I hate it when math is boring.
  25. I hate it when you get a detention for being tardy.


1 comment:

  1. lol Some of the things you listed are funny like they make you cut the grass..nice job
    *Dalia*

    ReplyDelete