Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

The Dad point of view.

It was Sunday morning and we were left with a little bit of bread. If we keep feeding the children we wont have food for us husband. I know wife what can we do. I got a idea we would take the children's out to the woods and tell them that we are going to camp out and make a fire. we would make a fire and tell them we would be back they will fall a sleep and we wont be there, they wont find there way back. I don't know wife i don't want to leave them alone i don't want to do that. Then we would die giving them our food. Its give up the food or the little children. What should i do.

I know what I'm going to do, I'm going to leave them in the woods so we could have food and a better life. We left early in the morning and went far in the woods. we started a fire for them and told them we will be back. AHHHHH wife it feels good that they are gone we have food all for us not for them. I still feel bad but we need food. I fell a sleep and like the next day i heard knocks on the door. wife open the door. oh my god children where have you been i thougth we lost yous. How did they come back Hun. i don't know they know where they live.

They next day we planed the same thing but this time we where going to go dipper into the woods where they never been at. The next day we took them far and left them there with a fire and a small bread. We would be back and get you later we are going to get some more wood for the fire. don't leave. We left home and the next day we didn't hear from them. We had a lot of food and we where not hungry. we didn't have to feed the children's. 1 month past and we didn't hear from them. Then the next morning we heard knocking, it was the kids they had food and gold. How did you get it, from a old lady it was easy.

We missed yous. I cant believe they came with gold and food. I'm glad we left them there and they came back, i love them. The kids don't know that we tyred to leave them in the woods . And we are living happy and not hungry......

No comments:

Post a Comment